Is the Single Product Promo plugin deprecated?

Franklin

I just updated my site to php 7.3+ but I am not able to find the single product page promo plugin for php 7.2+ I get the following error message when I tried to reactivate the one currently installed:

Fatal error: The file /home/<domain>/public_html/wp-content/plugins/single-product-promo-page/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
I just updated my site to php 7.3+ but I am not able to find the single product page promo plugin for php 7.2+ I get the following error message when I tried to reactivate the one currently installed:

Fatal error: The file /home/<domain>/public_html/wp-content/plugins/single-product-promo-page/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

The addon Single product promo page is not available and not supported anymore. Sorry for the inconveniences.