Is my store to general?

Dylan-

ttpsHello everyone,

I'd like to have your honest opinion, why am i not getting sales. Probably a mix of different factors.

1. no budget for ads --> no traffic
2. Pricing?
3. Bad social media marketing due to social rabbit.

Furthermore, i am starting to doubt if my store is to general...

Last edited:

auiu

The site looks nice and clean
What theme are you using? Flatsome?
Maybe try to advertise for free by using your social media to drive traffic to your site.

pouria

your store looks clean and good.
you need to have ads.
it's like you open a new shop in the small street without traffics passing by. and you expect to have customer!
Gym Niche is one of the biggest yet too competitive. but I believe if you have a good plan for your shop , you can make some money end of the day!
but ADS is a most needed, at least for starting till you have your data base of emails and loyal customers.

Good luck

Dylan-

your store looks clean and good.
you need to have ads.
it's like you open a new shop in the small street without traffics passing by. and you expect to have customer!
Gym Niche is one of the biggest yet too competitive. but I believe if you have a good plan for your shop , you can make some money end of the day!
but ADS is a most needed, at least for starting till you have your data base of emails and loyal customers.

Good luck
Any advice, on which platform i should try to advertise? I don't want to spend €30 on one ad to find that i get one sale?

pouria

I suggest that you read more about advertisement stuff to get more familiar.
there is Facebook obviously very popular platform...
i am personally working on my Google Adwords to testing it.
but overall try to do a research about it first before you waste money!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Ic8HZSPfIW9TES3jPgpCg
this guy is not bad. you can get more info from his channel.
you need to spend at least 5$ for four days for one product to get to know the result...
last but not least! you need to spend money to earn money bro :)

Good Luck