Is it possible to get sales without investing in ads?

Dylan-

I was wondering what's the best solution for me, i have tried Google ads, they gave me some sales not too many. And FaceBook ads but i didn't have much luck with those. Currently, i am abroad for an exchange program and simply don't have money to invest in ads. Is it possible to still get sales only frome SEO?

mduncanvm

Sure it is. Try and get many links from other sites as well. I have not run any ads yet since march when I started and I have sales just from social media. Prefer to learn the ad thing before I waste a lot of money.

Mar

I was wondering what's the best solution for me, i have tried Google ads, they gave me some sales not too many. And FaceBook ads but i didn't have much luck with those. Currently, i am abroad for an exchange program and simply don't have money to invest in ads. Is it possible to still get sales only frome SEO?
It is possible but don't expect much. The big players spend a lot in ads. They are so popular yet they have to spend in ads and you can see them everywhere. You have to spend to earn.

Dylan-

I don't know whether i can make it with my webshop, i simply don't have the resources at the moment to get traffic to my website.
Please could you guys make an assessment about my webshop: click

Christina

Administrator