Is credit card needed for alidropshipping?

alinewbie31

Dear All,

May I ask if I need to have credit card when acquiring alidropshipping for payment sellers of my order or debit card is okay?

Any problem that will arise if I order and pay using debit card?

Please guide me.

Thank you

jubran

Didn't really understand the question. Do you mean like credit card payment gateway on your website to capture payments or to pay for orders on Aliexpress?

On your website, it's not necessary. You can setup PayPal only but a payment gateway is highly recommended. While to pay for your orders, you either need a credit card or PayPal (not all sellers accepts PayPal + it has more fees).

alinewbie31

Didn't really understand the question. Do you mean like credit card payment gateway on your website to capture payments or to pay for orders on Aliexpress?

On your website, it's not necessary. You can setup PayPal only but a payment gateway is highly recommended. While to pay for your orders, you either need a credit card or PayPal (not all sellers accepts PayPal + it has more fees).

alinewbie31

Thank you for patiently answering my queries. I'm asking the payment if I order to sellers and you answered it very well.

Thank you