is anyone else not getting their commission from EPN?

baocoeny

1st question:
I followed the instructions as per the tutorial, got my deeplink, and got it in my wordpress site.
currently at testing phase, so I self-purchased and see what happens.

i checked my EPN and i'm not getting any commission and it's not tracked at all.
how do I make sure that I get EPN commision?

2nd question:
I tried to register for admitad, but the link in the plugin didn't bring me anywhere.
can I separately register and put the link into the cashback URL?

i'm using wordpress and aliexpress plugin, rubens theme.

Any help and contribution is much appreciated!

kukiman

Hello,

I also stopped getting cashback from EPN on 14.10.2019, no idea why, what happenned. I contacted them - they say that the orders that I placed are not in their system, they are missing. No idea what happens....

kukiman

I found the issue. EPN is working fine, the problem is within the ordering process of Alidorpship Extension.
I placed an order manually. I went on a specific product page on Aliexpress, created a link manually via EPN chrome extension
1571837238091.png

Copy pasted this link into my browser, ordered a product, paid for it, and I received the cashback after 2 minutes. So it's definitely the fault of the order placing script in the alidropship extension. I guess it is not going through our deeplinks or it's going through other deeplink, no idea.

Orders placed manually work perfectly:
1571838291458.png

Last edited: