Abdul Maajied

Hey fellow Ali-dropshippers

What seems to be the problem recently with the Alidropship plugin?

Products are not Auto Updating and when I try to manual Update it gets stuck on 34% and I cannot restart it.

Also, when trying to click to view the item in the AlieExpress store by clicking the "view product" from the suppliers tab in the product page on the wordpress back end then it opens a new window but does not load the page and returns with an error.

Anybody else experiencing any/all of the above issues?
@Yaros

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey fellow Ali-dropshippers

What seems to be the problem recently with the Alidropship plugin?

Products are not Auto Updating and when I try to manual Update it gets stuck on 34% and I cannot restart it.

Also, when trying to click to view the item in the AlieExpress store by clicking the "view product" from the suppliers tab in the product page on the wordpress back end then it opens a new window but does not load the page and returns with an error.

Anybody else experiencing any/all of the above issues?
@Yaros
Hello, please look through this thread: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/auto-update-issue.1691/

Abdul Maajied

Hey @Victoria Kudryashova

I have looked at that thread thank you. However it does not answer my other issue regarding the problem where I cannot view the item in the AliExpress store when I click on view product. As well as the issue I am experiencing when doing a manual update