Ioncube error

ShopOnline

Hi All,

I am getting an error message saying 'Ioncube loaders not available' on my wp admin portal. I had installed it a few days back and i was able to import products using Alidropship to my website. Suddenly it stopped working. Php version is 5.6. Using ali free theme. I spoke to godaddy they are not able to resolve the issue rather they asked me not to use the plugin if its creating a problem (Alidropship). Please help

Mar

Hi All,

I am getting an error message saying 'Ioncube loaders not available' on my wp admin portal. I had installed it a few days back and i was able to import products using Alidropship to my website. Suddenly it stopped working. Php version is 5.6. Using ali free theme. I spoke to godaddy they are not able to resolve the issue rather they asked me not to use the plugin if its creating a problem (Alidropship). Please help
The only solution I see is move your website to another hosting service, one that don't refuse responsibility. Do a research. Find a hosting service that is popular with droshipping sites. If you are in the refund period, ask for it. Show them your disappointment, being nice would not help you in this issue. I cannot imagine a plugin that is the heart of the website and the hosting service telling you to remove it.

Last edited: