Invoices ?!

Jeff2mars

Hi
Do you know a FREE means to generate invoices for your own accountancy purposes on Aliexpress ? Unbelivable we cannot get an invoice for an order from the Aliexpress website and that we are obliged to pay for plugins to do so.

Direct Webstore

obliged to pay for plugins

That's the nature of using WooCommerce. It's a modular system so people can pick and choose what functions they want ... and I hope it stays that way. I hate bloat. There are many free plugins. Have you searched for any? I just typed in "woocommerce invoice" into Add New plugin and saw HEAPS there. :)

Jeff2mars

I have no problem providing my clients with an invoice from my company when they make a purchase. But I also need a b2b invoice from Aliexpress when I buy a product for my customers, to comply with accountancy requirements. It's forbidden to create an invoice on behalf of another company, you know ? You are telling me to use a third party plugin to create an invoice between Aliexpress and myself ? That's totally illegal...

Direct Webstore

That's something you'd have to take up with individual sellers on Aliexpress. Not Aliexpress itself. Remember it's more or less the same as eBay. It has nothing to do with Alidropship and it's plugin. And depending on how many sellers you deal with is probably logistically unworkable ... let alone the fact that they probably couldn't be bothered considering the amount of buyers they deal with. Time to start thinking outside of the box and come up with your own solution.

You are telling me to use a third party plugin to create an invoice between Aliexpress and myself ?
No. I did not tell you to do that.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Did a bit of Googling ... Check this out.

https://www.dropshipping.store/

$60 for a lifetime license. Pretty cheap. Maybe you could write it off as a tax deduction. :)

But there is no way you're going to get all the individual sellers to give you invoices. Ain't going to happen.

use a third party plugin to create an invoice between Aliexpress and myself ? That's totally illegal...

The above may fall into that category ... but it's the best solution you're going to find as far as I can tell. But then again, I only spent a couple of minutes searching ... perhaps if you hit Google up yourself you may find something better. But being realistic and putting all pedantic issues aside, I seriously doubt it would cause any "illegality problems".

Last edited:

KS83

I'm having the same problem getting invoices for my purchases and it's pretty serious. I'm based in the EU and in my country I'm not even allowed to sell a product I don't have an invoice for, let alone get tax deductions for it. There is a surprising lack of information on the internet about it and I'm totally frustrated.

So please give us a shout here, if you find any solution. For me, it doesn't even have to be free. I'm ready to pay for it, just to have a peace of mind. Unfortunately, those Aliexpress invoice "generating" apps around the internet are mere scams and can only get you in more trouble with the tax man, in my opinion and in my accountant's opinion :)

Direct Webstore

So please give us a shout here, if you find any solution
There's already a solution posted in this thread.

https://www.dropshipping.store/

$60 for a lifetime license. Pretty cheap. Maybe you could write it off as a tax deduction.

Often, you have to spend money to make money :)

Otherwise ... install a free invoicing app on your desktop and email invoices to your customers. Extra work ... but you say it must be done.

KS83

I'm familiar with this app but it practically generates a fake invoice. It's not really a legitimate solution, considering that it is considered a financial crime in most EU countries.

Direct Webstore

Check this out (Thanks Google) ... WooCommerce PDF Invoices

It's automatic, attaches the invoices to Woo emails ... and best of all for all you cheapskates, lol ... it's FREE!

I don't need it in Australia, but I may use it anyway ... makes the transactions look more professional.

PS: If you paste WooCommerce PDF Invoices into Plugins>Add New>Search ... you will see a few more options there too.
Simple Searching ... a lost art ... lol

I've yet to test this ... but like I said, there are other options there to try.

:)

if you are in the EU you can use:
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
or you connect your store to Billbee to manage and create Invoices from different onlinestores / plattforms like ebay and amazon.

and yeah - you have to invest to earn more.