Inventory Updating

mcfc4eva

Hi Guys,

I have a product imported with 2 variations. One of the variations is always showing as 0 stock while the other is plentiful. If I go to the the product page on aliexpress both variations seem to be in stock. Where does the plugin actually pull the inventory data from (I can't see it on the product page) and how do I get it to update correctly? Currently set to update products daily.

Regards,
-M

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Guys,

I have a product imported with 2 variations. One of the variations is always showing as 0 stock while the other is plentiful. If I go to the the product page on aliexpress both variations seem to be in stock. Where does the plugin actually pull the inventory data from (I can't see it on the product page) and how do I get it to update correctly? Currently set to update products daily.

Regards,
-M
Try to update product in Supplier section. We recommend to use manual update as well, not only auto.

mcfc4eva

It is not visible on a site, but it is in a code.

I updated on the product post and the stock level became Item 1 = 10, Item 2 = 5.

I then went to update all products on the "updates" page, I went back to the product page and Item 1 = 247, Item 2 = 455.

Can you explain these inconsistencies? If you could tell me where in the web page source code the stock levels are then maybe I can investigate. Either way, the plugin is buggy.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I updated on the product post and the stock level became Item 1 = 10, Item 2 = 5.

I then went to update all products on the "updates" page, I went back to the product page and Item 1 = 247, Item 2 = 455.

Can you explain these inconsistencies? If you could tell me where in the web page source code the stock levels are then maybe I can investigate. Either way, the plugin is buggy.
Could you send me your domain name, WP login and password and link to a product that you checked - I will have a look.