instagram witget not working Rembrandt

Hello Jeff,

Could you please let me know what exactly are you having troubles with? Have you added your IG username to Customization => Social Media => Instagram Widget?

Hi Ekaterina Sayapina,

I have already included or put my IG username on customization -> social media -> widget. But its not really working tho. I deactivated third party plugins as well but the result was the same. I dont know why.

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina Sayapina,

I have already included or put my IG username on customization -> social media -> widget. But its not really working tho. I deactivated third party plugins as well but the result was the same. I dont know why.

Thanks
Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

I am unable to add Instagram widget on product page. I am using Alidropship PlugIn with Rubens theme.

I have updated the user name of my Instagram account to Customization => Social Media => Instagram Widget. but it is not showing up on the product page. how to add widgets for Pinterest and twitter on product pages.

Please check the image attached.

Attachments

• instagram issue.jpg
    instagram issue.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am unable to add Instagram widget on product page. I am using Alidropship PlugIn with Rubens theme.

I have updated the user name of my Instagram account to Customization => Social Media => Instagram Widget. but it is not showing up on the product page. how to add widgets for Pinterest and twitter on product pages.

Please check the image attached.
Hello,

Thank you for your question! What is shown on the image you've attached to your email is the social share element. Instagram does not have this kind of share feature.
You can show your latest IG photos on your Homepage, just above the Footer area.
https-rubens-alidropship-com.png