instagram witget not working Rembrandt

Cookie

All the 4 settings in Social Rabbit are not working as of 2 hours ago. I am on Da Vinci theme.

It shows the following :

2 hours ago
Undefined offset:7, called in /Helpers/Event.php on line 0

And this shows up for all the 4 channels (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter)

Does anyone have the same issue after checking your SR please report here too, thanks lots

Cookie

All the 4 settings in Social Rabbit are not working as of 2 hours ago. I am on Da Vinci theme. It was operating fine untill last nite.

It shows the following :

Undefined offset:7, called in /Helpers/Event.php on line 0

And this shows up for all the 4 channels (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Twitter)

Does anyone have the same issue after checking your SR please report here too, thanks lots

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Instagram introduced some changes in the widget layout, so we had to adjust our settings to these alterations. The issue was resolved, the fix will be available with the next theme update.

Cookie

Hi Elena & Ekaterina,

Today SR has been posting images to my instagram account only the images without any accompanying text nor the 29 hashtags that goes out with the image,

It just post only the image to instagram without any accompanying text & the hashtags, can you help me to take a look what is wrong please ?

Cookie

Instagram introduced some changes in the widget layout, so we had to adjust our settings to these alterations. The issue was resolved, the fix will be available with the next theme update.

Is it due to these changes in the widget layout that Social Rabbit is only posting out images on Instagram without any accompanying text and hashtags ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Elena & Ekaterina,

Today SR has been posting images to my instagram account only the images without any accompanying text nor the 29 hashtags that goes out with the image,

It just post only the image to instagram without any accompanying text & the hashtags, can you help me to take a look what is wrong please ?
Please send me your WP access details.

Cookie

Please send me your WP access details.

Hi dear, Elena has helped me fixed it already. However, there is still this issue when the Instagram widget is showing on my home page but all the images inside the widget looks like broken links. It looks pretty ugly so I disabled the instagra widget.

It was looking good awhile back, not sure what happened, would it be possible for you to take a look for me please ?

Cookie

Oh oh, I updated the theme and it is looking smashing good now, thank you.

Please ignore me on asking for help, Manage to update the theme and the instagram widget looks very good now.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello! I updated my theme, cleared cache and cache plugins... still not working... :(
That was caused by the recent changes on the side of Instagram. We will have to find another solution for integration the widget.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there,

Instagram widget on dali theme is not working. Can somebody help me with this problem please?

Thank you!
Jeff
Hello Jeff,

Could you please let me know what exactly are you having troubles with? Have you added your IG username to Customization => Social Media => Instagram Widget?