Instagram Shout Out Samples

Eric S.

I just started reaching out looking for shout-outs. A couple responses are asking for product instead of payment. Has anyone done this? Did you ship directly to the contact, or receive it yourself first to verify it's OK before forwarding on to the contact?

SubVigil

Eric,

What's the cost for you to send a product to your influencer?
How many followers does your influencer have ?

SubVigil

Well the cost is ok.

But 10k seems a bit low in my opinion, perhaps keep searching for another influencer ?

And no, I've never sent products to an influencer actually.

Eric S.

I feel ya on the count being a little low. I figured smaller fish easier to land initially, plus lower cost until some sales start moving. I'll definitely seek out bigger influencers at that point.

Glady

10k followers are too small to do shoutout. Try to find for 50K-100K followers with 30$ budget for one shoutout. Usually, they just ask for our product picture, caption, and link to put in their bio.

Eric S.

10k followers are too small to do shoutout. Try to find for 50K-100K followers with 30$ budget for one shoutout. Usually, they just ask for our product picture, caption, and link to put in their bio.
Very helpful as I'm new to the shout-out thing and really was not sure what to look for and what kind of budget is required. Thanks @Glady

Pj777

Hi Eric,

I am going down the ig route, but when I follow my link from my Instagram profile on a mobile device often my sites images are distorted or missing. I need to get this sorted before paying for shout outs.

Have you checked your site on mobile?

I am using the Michaelangelo theme and searching using a mobile phone in portrait mode.

I have checked with support and they said it may be an issue with the theme.

Just thought I would mention the issue for you to checkout ;-)

Phil :)

I just started reaching out looking for shout-outs. A couple responses are asking for product instead of payment. Has anyone done this? Did you ship directly to the contact, or receive it yourself first to verify it's OK before forwarding on to the contact?

Eric S.

Hi Eric,

I am going down the ig route, but when I follow my link from my Instagram profile on a mobile device often my sites images are distorted or missing. I need to get this sorted before paying for shout outs.

Have you checked your site on mobile?

I am using the Michaelangelo theme and searching using a mobile phone in portrait mode.

I have checked with support and they said it may be an issue with the theme.

Just thought I would mention the issue for you to checkout ;-)

Phil :)
I just double checked and mine seems ok on mobile, but I use the DaVinci theme. Have you tried emulating mobile in Chrome to inspect the page and see what might be causing the issue?

Eric S.

Depends on the niche but $30 for 50-100k followers seems too much to me.
Does this seem correct to everyone? I have one IG'er with 60k followers who gets 2000 - 5000 likes and 20-50 comments per post. He is asking $40.

Glady

That is normal like I said. But, if you can find cheaper price than that for that amount of followers, you should be lucky. You can mass DM them and pick the best one!

Doug

Eric, I think it's ok to do shoutout on a 10k account for the right price.
According my researches $40 is too much for 60k.

Check this very helpful article about IG shoutout made by the plugin owners:
https://alidropship.com/how-to-promote-a-dropshipping-store-on-instagram/

It says:
$5 for a shoutout in a community with 30-50K of subscribers; $10-15 for 50-100K; $20-25 for 100-250K; $25-50 for 250K and more.

I also just started talking to influencers, but no answers yet.

Doug

That is normal like I said. But, if you can find cheaper price than that for that amount of followers, you should be lucky. You can mass DM them and pick the best one!

Is there a little trick way to mass DM or just manually?