Instagram Promoter: This action was blocked. Please try again later.

hoangtien103

Hello,

This Instagram account on my phone still allows follow. But this account on social rabbit receives the following blocking message:
"This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

What do I do with this case?

Thank you

wanbiz

Hello,

This Instagram account on my phone still allows follow. But this account on social rabbit receives the following blocking message:
"This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

What do I do with this case?

Thank you
Yes. Me too

This has just happen to me too - After Social rabbit and Alidropship was down and out for a while, it was fixed bu Alidropship support staff.
However - only a short while after activating SR again, Instagram sends me " "This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

Nadezhda

Staff member
I'm very sorry, but most of Instagram users have the issue alike. You can try to create post manually and make sure all your actions are restricted. We offered the following decisions how to solve that: https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/social-rabbit-stopped-posting-captions-error/
We can also advise to turn off the mutual promoter, promoter and grabber for some time, when the actions will be permitted again. Then after some time passes, you can turn on all these functions, but one by one, not at once.

On mobile and on instagram desktop login it all works. Then again, i shut down my DSL model every night, and turn Wifi on cell phone off every night . That way i know i get a new IP ...
So its the Siteground IP instagram obviously have blocked.
Thats a huge issue ....

I need then , to find a webhost that allows for proxies - because Siteground doesent ....