Instagram not more working

Edwin

I can not more upload products on Instagram.
Upload test image also not more working.

Attachments

• instagram.zip
    313.5 KB · Views: 23
I have the same issue and it started like April 11 2017... It is not anymore posting to FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER and PINTEREST.

Elena

Hello!

I recommend
I can not more upload products on Instagram.
Upload test image also not more working.

Hello!
What about the Gallery Poster tool? Is it working?
Did you change Instagram login or password?

I have the same issue and it started like April 11 2017... It is not anymore posting to FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER and PINTEREST.

Hello! Did you check the logs?

Edwin

The log says
Instagram Promote false for user: 3318681805 message: Array and Unexpected error
I have try the change my password but not working.
Als making a new instagram account but is the same fault.

pudg3

same for me. the product poster is working but the gallery poster is not working for instagram. i think the issue is about the dimensions of the images uploaded with the gallery. I tried to manually posted those images in instagram and it worked but for the plugin its not working

Elena

same for me. the product poster is working but the gallery poster is not working for instagram. i think the issue is about the dimensions of the images uploaded with the gallery. I tried to manually posted those images in instagram and it worked but for the plugin its not working
Hello!
The Instagram Poster tool works with JPG. format only. Check it also please.

Elena

Open yo
The log says
Instagram Promote false for user: 3318681805 message: Array and Unexpected error
I have try the change my password but not working.
Als making a new instagram account but is the same fault.

Open your WP Dashboard- Updates- Update the Rabbit please ( the last version 1 6 8)

Hello!

I recommend

Hello!
What about the Gallery Poster tool? Is it working?
Did you change Instagram login or password?

Hello! Did you check the logs?
Hi,
The logs shows and it stops on April 11, 2017. All posting has stop on that day. FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, PINTEREST and Gallery... Even the commenting.

pudg3

2017-04-19_0017.png
Open yo

Open your WP Dashboard- Updates- Update the Rabbit please ( the last version 1 6 8)
this the error i saw

N7Gb7oUv1e

Elena

Update the Plugin please.
Open the Instagram Poster tool- click Log out (maybe twice)- click Submit + Login again.
It must work.

Hi, until now.. my social rabbit is not working... it was last seen on April 11 as peer screenshot below.
Even if there was an updated.
upload_2017-4-24_18-38-57.png

Hi, my instagram poster is not working. I am getting the following error:

Instagram Promote false for user: 4264647381 message: Array