instagram issue again

chris37

@Ekaterina Sayapina

In the instagram widget need to be add again the follower section ... why you guys remove it anyway?

9XVuG7.jpg

Also when is add together with facebook widget in davince woo is broke the size of the subscribe form.

I Wish is gonna be fix in the new update

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina

In the instagram widget need to be add again the follower section ... why you guys remove it anyway?

9XVuG7.jpg

Also when is add together with facebook widget in davince woo is broke the size of the subscribe form.

I Wish is gonna be fix in the new update
Hello Chris,

We'll check if there's an option of showing follower count available. This count is not shown now as we had to switch to the access token integration to keep your IG images always visible on your website.

chris37

Hello Chris,

We'll check if there's an option of showing follower count available. This count is not shown now as we had to switch to the access token integration to keep your IG images always visible on your website.
I know that now , if I knew it before I will not even try to install it

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We had to add the access token integration as it's not easy to fetch fresh images from Instagram. The username integration is not that stable and it might fail to show photos.

chris37

Yes, Instagram might request you to refresh your tokens. I'm afraid this is how it works now.

Yes i noticed that . For me maybe is ok .. but for an average customer which want to have this kind of widget in the front end is not something doable.

I personal remove the widget not for this reason but because is not show followers .

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes i noticed that . For me maybe is ok .. but for an average customer which want to have this kind of widget in the front end is not something doable.

I personal remove the widget not for this reason but because is not show followers .
I understand how important it is for you to show follower count. I'll let you know once we fix the widget! Thank you for understanding.