Instagram is asking to change password because of like, comment software

prymus

Hello.
Today i got msg from Instagram to change password because it detected software which using likes and comments.
it is written;
your account has been compromised.
it looks like you shared your password with a service to help you get more likes or followers.

it is asking to change password and not sharing/using those services or will block following,liking and commenting.

i have tuned off promoter left only for now grabber.
On social rabit grabber is showing msg:
You should confirm your account. Follow this link please! https://i.instagram.com/challenge/?challenge_node_id=17913.......
any suggestions what to do with it?
thanks.

Mar

Hello.
Today i got msg from Instagram to change password because it detected software which using likes and comments.
it is written;
it looks like you shared your password with a service to help you get more likes or followers.

it is asking to change password and not sharing/using those services or will block following,liking and commenting.

You should confirm your account. Follow this link please! https://i.instagram.com/challenge/?challenge_node_id=17913.......
thanks.
Follow instruction from Instagram.

prymus

i did follow and now left what to do with social rabbit?
use again new password?
what settings to leave on(poster,gallery and stories) ?
Thanks

Mar

i did follow and now left what to do with social rabbit?
use again new password?
what settings to leave on(poster,gallery and stories) ?
Thanks
If you changed password, you need to authorize Social Rabbit again in Instagram, logout and login with the new password. It is up to you what functions you want to activate. I am using Social Rabbit Poster only for all the social network. I want it simple with no complicated functions like gallery, stories, etc. which I doubt if they make difference.

Comely

If you changed password, you need to authorize Social Rabbit again in Instagram, logout and login with the new password. It is up to you what functions you want to activate. I am using Social Rabbit Poster only for all the social network. I want it simple with no complicated functions like gallery, stories, etc. which I doubt if they make difference.

I have recently installed social rabbit and found the same issue after three days of use and instagram asked me to change the password and warned that they will block my account. I am only using poster for Instagram and my post interval is 12 hours and all settings seems ok.

Also I have found after some search, that after a recent updates to the Instagram algorithm, lots of account seeing this message. the message exactly is "It looks like you shared your password with a service to help you get more likes or followers, which goes against our Community Guidelines. Change your password to continue using Instagram. If you share your new password with one of these services, you may get blocked from following, liking or commenting.”

Is there any do's and don'ts so that my account is not get blocked by using social rabbit. Please suggest.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi,Comely
If you are using only Product Poster, Instagram won't block you for following, liking and commenting.
Please, check if there are any promoters turned on.

Mar

I have recently installed social rabbit and found the same issue after three days of use and instagram asked me to change the password and warned that they will block my account. I am only using poster for Instagram and my post interval is 12 hours and all settings seems ok.

Also I have found after some search, that after a recent updates to the Instagram algorithm, lots of account seeing this message. the message exactly is "It looks like you shared your password with a service to help you get more likes or followers, which goes against our Community Guidelines. Change your password to continue using Instagram. If you share your new password with one of these services, you may get blocked from following, liking or commenting.”

Is there any do's and don'ts so that my account is not get blocked by using social rabbit. Please suggest.
I have this issues at my end. Yes there are changes of Instagram algorithm and Social Rabbit has nothing to do with it. If you have this warning and you don't comply, you cannot post even manually to Instagram.

Comely

Hi,Comely
If you are using only Product Poster, Instagram won't block you for following, liking and commenting.
Please, check if there are any promoters turned on.
As of now , I have done as suggested by Instagram. Till now not getting any warning from instagram.
I am using only poster at the moment.

Comely

I have this issues at my end. Yes there are changes of Instagram algorithm and Social Rabbit has nothing to do with it. If you have this warning and you don't comply, you cannot post even manually to Instagram.
I have acted as per Instagram, hope will not see the message again

echloe

Hello.
it is written;

You should confirm your account. Follow this link please! change your instagram password
thanks.
How do you reset password on Intagram, if you don't know old password ?

The links I've got need your old password which I don't have.

I'm pretty sure I logged in via Facebook, but facebook password doesn't work.

Normally you get password reset link sent to your email address, but Instagram seem to want old password.