Instagram Authorize Issue

chris37

Hi, Chris! Please Pm me your details, I will check
I have described how it is . They loading cycle on this tool running and after a minute stop. Never connected.

i try to connect with email and username same results.

Note : they password is correct.

i need details how I troubleshoot it .

Nadezhda

Staff member
I have described how it is . They loading cycle on this tool running and after a minute stop. Never connected.

i try to connect with email and username same results.

Note : they password is correct.

i need details how I troubleshoot it .
There are several ways( it depends on the issue you have):

1. Try to accept the updated Instagram terms here. Clean the cache and try to login Instagram via SR again. Don't close the tab with Instagram, if require confirmation, confirm it's you.

2. Another way.

Check please if a two-factor authentication is disabled in your Instagram account.

-Log in your Instagram Settings - Security - Login Activity- choose your location and Log out.

-Please log in your Instagram account using an Incognito window (a private window) of your browser.

-Then open the Rabbit in another private tab and try to authorize Instagram once again.

3. If the previous 2 didn't work for you, try to do that, using good proxy( I could help you with my test proxy, but only if you give me access).

DiHart

I’ve had the same issue for over a month now with no resolution.

I’ve done everything recommended by support moderators etc, installed a proxy and used a new IP, but issue is still ongoing.

it’s really really frustrating. Havent even had the plugin for a year. And now the automation I paid for is defunct and I’m manually uploading, yet no solution or even moderately paced responses from support.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, we're expecting the issue should be resolved in a day or two.
I will keep you updated.
Sorry for inconvenience!

AshwinCampbell

Hi! One thing you can try is clearing your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, these files can cause login issues. You can also try accessing Instagram from a different browser or device to see if that helps. It even helped me once to log in into tik tok. I appreciate this app a lot, as I build a popular account there using tikfreefollowers and hope to become a blogger. It would be a huge bummer to lose it all because of issues with logging in.

Last edited: