Instagram Advertising via influencers

So - i have been researching Instagram marketing lately, hoping that i would find influencers in my niche that would be able to properly and actually do shoutouts that would get me real followers ...

What i found was .. disappointing.. Far too many "influencers" have massive amounts of fake followers - on Autobot ... Not meaning that the influencer is running the bots ( some probably are, but ) .. but it devaluates the value of shoutouts from such one ...
So how do we as webshops find out what influencers to approach there are so many out there.

Best #1 step - Get a fake-analyze of the influencers you are considering...
I have started using the free site IGaudit.com
it analyzes all the followers of an account, and figures out the % of real followers .. Anything under 70% and honestly - chances are your shoutout will gain you more fake followers than real .. and that, my friends - is wasted money ....

Im sure many of you also have much more to add - please do .....

Kensky

Yeah, there's plenty of services offering followers and likes, in most cases it's understandable, cause the bigger the number, the more reliable and attractive their account is. But not for the influencers, of course. As for me, I clean fakes off my account with this service https://zen-promo.com/instagram_ghosts_cleaning, cause I understand the value of real users among my followers.

aroundus

Yes, there are many ways to Buy Instagram Followers (like this one), but it's understandable, cause people look at the number of followers first and sometimes a little boost is really needed.

Last edited by a moderator: