insert/embed Video in product listing?

neeraj89

HI,

can we insert video in product listing, like which shows the functioning of product and customer can play that video on that product page. What are the options?

Krishna Jangir

Is it Paypal Standard or Business?
Do your customer pay via credit/debit card without having signup on paypal ?
Please Reply.
Can we please share our niche and store links for both of us to check if we are in right direction?

@kingpin has said that We can use PayUBiz and CCAvenue.

neeraj89

Is it Paypal Standard or Business?
Do your customer pay via credit/debit card without having signup on paypal ?
Please Reply.
Can we please share our niche and store links for both of us to check if are in right direction?

@kingpin has said that We can use PayUBiz and CCAvenue.
paypal business.
yes you can use payubiz. they require annual maintenance fee i guess. not having much experience.
Sorry cant share anything. it all matter of how you research products. research is 50%, 40%advertising and 10% work goes to website optimisation etc. Try research something unique product.

Krishna Jangir

Hi Neeraj,

Its fine mate. Can i know that your customers need also to create Paypal Account while checking out as Alidropship has not incorporated paypal premier and business account properly?
Another thing, have you faced any issues for Paypal till now like blocking your account or holding the amount?
Please reply...

I am also thinking starting off with paypal only...

neeraj89

Hi Neeraj,

Its fine mate. Can i know that your customers need also to create Paypal Account while checking out as Alidropship has not incorporated paypal premier and business account properly?
Another thing, have you faced any issues for Paypal till now like blocking your account or holding the amount?
Please reply...

I am also thinking starting off with paypal only...
customers can pay with credit cards too in this case. As of now there is no restriction so far. But you can't avoid that. Be prepare. It happens to everyone. They will hold few amount for few months or days for sure.

Krishna Jangir

customers can pay with credit cards too in this case. As of now there is no restriction so far. But you can't avoid that. Be prepare. It happens to everyone. They will hold few amount for few months or days for sure.
Thanks Neeraj for your valuable time to reply on thread and give so much of clarifications.
Just answer, as we dont have the credit/debit card payment gateways and using only paypal,

do your customers need to signup for paypal while checking out as you are using paypal business?

Thanks

neeraj89

Thanks Neeraj for your valuable time to reply on thread and give so much of clarifications.
Just answer, as we dont have the credit/debit card payment gateways and using only paypal,

do your customers need to signup for paypal while checking out as you are using paypal business?

Thanks
No need to signup.

neeraj89

Neeraj,

Thanks for the reply,
For me its not working even though i have the business account.
Can you help me on this if i share my credentials with you or you need any further requirements.

Best Regards

Krishna
Sorry bro. i dont have tech knowledge. Just mail/call paypal, they will sure help you..