India Aliexpres order wasn't processed!

absimp

I am suddenly no longer able to fuflill orders on Aliexpress for clients located in India:

1606728634981.png
Is this related to this? Anyone else noticed this?

erhiem

Indian gov has increased vigilance on imports from china. each and every package is checked manually and thus creating big delays. perhaps aliexpress is now stopping it as precaution. indo-china relationship dont seem to be normalized in near future. as an indian dropshipper, i am looking for alternatives.

Georgy

Indian gov has increased vigilance on imports from china. each and every package is checked manually and thus creating big delays. perhaps aliexpress is now stopping it as precaution. indo-china relationship dont seem to be normalized in near future. as an indian dropshipper, i am looking for alternatives.
Hello! Could you tell me please, are your current location is India? And are you able to open AliExpress website without VPN?

erhiem

The indian government seem to be prepared for all out blockade of china as border skirmish still looms over. everythng i told above is public domain information , you can read those in news articles. so far tiktok, pubg, aliexpress and alibaba are the big names that suffered. although aliexpress website is accessible, app is already banned.
it would be nice if alidropship bring functionality to import products from other platforms like shopmaster does.