Incorrect Product's Prices

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Found the main culprit. I think the plugin WP Live Chat Support is not compatible with the current Alidropship plugin. Once I deactivated the WP Live Chat Support, the category in price setting are back to normal. Goodbye WP Live Chat Support for now.
We'll look into the Live Chat compatibility issue. Thanks!

Bryan441

Hello, same problem, but not at 100%.

I have set the prices manually ( each product is dedicated to a one specific category, to have a total control) But the price is not as I calculated.

For exemple this item should cost 77,01€ -> Cost 42,01 € from Alibaba, adding a formula on this product (+35€). But on the store, the product cost 82,17€. (+5,16€).

Do you have a solution for that ?

Kind Regards.

Capture d’écran 2019-01-17 à 15.11.43.png
Capture d’écran 2019-01-17 à 15.11.01.png
Capture d’écran 2019-01-17 à 15.13.12.png

Georgy

Hello George

I update extension with new version and reset all pricse after that I updating all prices but my prices not fix and all is crazy, please help it's important
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Please, provide me your access details to check what might be wrong.

Georgy

Hello George,
What happen
what's going on is there anything new. I gave you access two days ago and no reply please let us know back thanks
Hello! Today we will release the next version of the plugin, we are working on it right now. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, George

Plamen

Hello! Today we will release the next version of the plugin, we are working on it right now. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, George

Hello George,

I update new version of plugin after that reset all my prices and update all my prices but bug not fixed for me. My all prices is not fixed. You have all credentials of my shop please login and see. And if you possible fix prices. Thank you

Georgy

Hello George,

I update new version of plugin after that reset all my prices and update all my prices but bug not fixed for me. My all prices is not fixed. You have all credentials of my shop please login and see. And if you possible fix prices. Thank you
Hello! Will check your website and get back to you. Best regards, George