Incorrect Product's Prices

febriiswanto

Dear All,

I am having issue, some of my product's prices show incorrect value (in very huge number). Is there anyone facing the same issue?
What might happen since I didn't do anything with the products configuration.

Tried to update pricing formula and update all the product price many times but still showing the same results.

Please help. Thank you..

Screenshots
An example shows in the product post:
1514488482511.png

Result still the same even after update price:
1514488422990.png

Actual Price in Aliexpress:
1514488108909.png

Jasin555

I am also facing the same problem, and have to set manually before publishing the product. Please fix it soon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Dear All,

I am having issue, some of my product's prices show incorrect value (in very huge number). Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Tried to update pricing formula and update all the product price many times but still showing the same results.

Please help. Thank you..

Screenshots
View attachment 2229

View attachment 2228

View attachment 2227
Please check the product , as I can see you deleted Color and Ship from - that's why you have this ridiculous price.

JackShip

Hey guys I have a similar problem but on the other extreme. The product price shows Zero!! Even the price range is different than what is set in the backend. I wonder from where is it picking these figures to display it in the frontend. I have not set any discount offers. Kindly refer the screenshots.

I had given access to my store to the Alidropship support team for troubleshooting but I guess they are unable to resolve it and have now simply ignored my woes. No response from them for a week. And that's really disappointing. :(

Attachments

• Set Price.jpg
    Set Price.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Zero Price.jpg
    Zero Price.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 18

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey guys I have a similar problem but on the other extreme. The product price shows Zero!! Even the price range is different than what is set in the backend. I wonder from where is it picking these figures to display it in the frontend. I have not set any discount offers. Kindly refer the screenshots.

I had given access to my store to the Alidropship support team for troubleshooting but I guess they are unable to resolve it and have now simply ignored my woes. No response from them for a week. And that's really disappointing. :(
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

febriiswanto

I am still having issue about incorrect prices. Since I didn't change anything for all existing product price configuration, how come some of the prices changed to huge values?

Let's say if it is because the referenced products Color or Ship from is changed by the seller, then the configuration should be automatically changed accordingly.

Please check the automation of the plugin.

Thanks

Bekir Lubic

Hello to all,
I have similar problem...
One price is in my admin panel, and the other is on public site...
In attachments you can see example...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    380.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.png
    2.png
    342 KB · Views: 19

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am still having issue about incorrect prices. Since I didn't change anything for all existing product price configuration, how come some of the prices changed to huge values?

Let's say if it is because the referenced products Color or Ship from is changed by the seller, then the configuration should be automatically changed accordingly.

Please check the automation of the plugin.

Thanks
Hello to all,
I have similar problem...
One price is in my admin panel, and the other is on public site...
In attachments you can see example...
Have you updated to the latest version of plugin ? 0.9.20.1?

Andyh

Dear All,

Please help. Thank you..

Screenshots
View attachment 2229

View attachment 2228

View attachment 2227

I am having a simular problem. The pricing is not following the formula. It is showing some huge figures.
Please help.

Chestercc88

Hi,
I am having problem with unable to change the price setting that i want to apply to certain product category. Nothing happened when i click the product category.

Attachments

• 2018-09-10 (1).png
    2018-09-10 (1).png
    32.6 KB · Views: 12

Chestercc88

Found the main culprit. I think the plugin WP Live Chat Support is not compatible with the current Alidropship plugin. Once I deactivated the WP Live Chat Support, the category in price setting are back to normal. Goodbye WP Live Chat Support for now.