Improve aliexpress search filter

LoveRain

The current country filter does not easily tell me which countries does the product not ship to. E.g I chose 30 countries in the filter because I want to ship to all of those countries. The results showed product that ships to 30 countries but also some with 29,28... which is hard for me to notice. Will it be possible to highlight the countries with green or red? Or at least just put a country count at the bottom to calculate the total number of countries.

LoveRain

Also it will be useful to allow pasting of country list into the filter rather than requiring to type them up one by one.

Christina

Administrator
The current country filter does not easily tell me which countries does the product not ship to. E.g I chose 30 countries in the filter because I want to ship to all of those countries. The results showed product that ships to 30 countries but also some with 29,28... which is hard for me to notice. Will it be possible to highlight the countries with green or red? Or at least just put a country count at the bottom to calculate the total number of countries.
Also it will be useful to allow pasting of country list into the filter rather than requiring to type them up one by one.

Could you attach a screenshot of country filter you mean? Thank you in advance!