impossible to see and install AliDropship Woo plugin

Luckydude

Haha, well, you should use Google Translate OR learn English. Because, being honest, how do you plan to run a shop targeting the US without speaking English?

Apart from that, you don't see the plugin because it needs the ionCube Loader (see the red error). You have to activate it in the settings of your hoster. Or ask him to do it.

computel

Il suffit d'aller dans le panneau de contrôle et de trouver votre version php, puis vérifiez le ionCube Loader et enregistrez-le, puis installez-le. si vous utilisez 7.1, vous devrez peut-être le demander car 7.1 ne l'avait pas quand il est sorti et vous n'avez pas besoin d'apprendre l'anglais à dropship.

Heureusement pourquoi si grossier? Vous n'avez pas besoin de parler anglais pour gérer une entreprise et comment savez-vous qu'il ne gère pas de magasin en français? Vous venez de supposer qu'il dirige un magasin ciblant les États-Unis? Nous sommes ici pour aider à ne pas être des petites personnes.

Lucky why so rude? You don't have to speak English to run a business and how do you know he is not running a French store? You just assumed he is running a shop targeting the US?

We are here to help not be little people.

Luckydude

I don't know if it's rude or not, everyone has to decide for himself, but I hope it's the most useful advice I gave here.

And besides, you can't deny that I actually provided help for the real issue ;)