Imports Products Price '0'

Mujibul Hoque

Hi, I am facing a problem with products importing. Whenever I try to import a new product the price become "0" Zero in my imported list. I already complaints to the customer service & they asked to wait for next update of plugin.
It's been a week the problem is happening.
While I am using a siteground hosting service now. The importing process is very slow in woocommerce version while my other site with siteground with default theme from Alidropship (Da Vinci) is running fast & quite ok.
Here in my woocommerce version, I am using other theme other than Alidropship.

Kindly help me out to solve these issues.
Thank You

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I am facing a problem with products importing. Whenever I try to import a new product the price become "0" Zero in my imported list. I already complaints to the customer service & they asked to wait for next update of plugin.
It's been a week the problem is happening.
While I am using a siteground hosting service now. The importing process is very slow in woocommerce version while my other site with siteground with default theme from Alidropship (Da Vinci) is running fast & quite ok.
Here in my woocommerce version, I am using other theme other than Alidropship.

Kindly help me out to solve these issues.
Thank You
We will upload Beta version of AliDropship Woo plugin today.

Goji

I only have the problem when Aliexpress is set to a different currency. When importing products in USD I do not have this issue.