Importing Reviews

Hello

How does this work? Do I need a third party plugin to show reviews? I tried importing the reviews using alidropship for woocommerce plugin, all imported reviews had no star ratings and its showing as the same date. This looks really fake.

figured out what happened but another problem arise. There is no review count beside the stars. When I inspected the element of the page, I see it hidden somewhere behind the stars. Is there any way to move the number count to reveal it?

lmendozajr

Hi Victoria, after I uploaded new product and import reviews the progress bar remains zero. And when I update it only one review was uploaded. The translate reviews into my language(English), only 5 stars and to 20 reviews are the options enabled. Before the progress bar completed into 100% and the reviews uploaded are 20, sometimes less.

Christina

Administrator
Hi Victoria, after I uploaded new product and import reviews the progress bar remains zero. And when I update it only one review was uploaded. The translate reviews into my language(English), only 5 stars and to 20 reviews are the options enabled. Before the progress bar completed into 100% and the reviews uploaded are 20, sometimes less.

Hello, Imendozajr!

Please PM me your domain name, WP access details and the example of that product to figure the issue out. Thank you

ukdivision

Hi, I set my reviews to upload 4 to 5 stars, in any language, no images, up to 20 reviews and to translate. I found this way I usually get around 10 to 20 reviews, but occasionally none. (The updated plugin (non woo) has some more options for the review downloads.)
I then edit the translated language ones as they sometimes don't make much sense. I have no issues with the display using the Davinci theme with Chrome or FF

orimond

Hi Christina, after we click "import review", it will import reviews for all the products imported from Aliexpress?

lmendozajr

Hi Christina, the import reviews are working alright now. I think the image compression plugin to optimize all the images are the one causing the progress bar not working fine. I deactivate it it now. Also it is now downloading English reviews up to 20 comments. :)

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina, the import reviews are working alright now. I think the image compression plugin to optimize all the images are the one causing the progress bar not working fine. I deactivate it it now. Also it is now downloading English reviews up to 20 comments. :)

Hello, Imendozajr!

Glad that your issue is rectified.