importing reviews to product added manually

prymus

Hello.
I have few product added manually to woocommerce store without alidropship plugin. I have found the same products in aliexpress.
I want to add the reviews from aliexpress to those products. I am adding url link to supplier tab in product url field and saving the supplier.
Then i want to update reviews but its nothing happening, its keeps just updating.
Anyone knows how to add reviews to products from ali without first importing them by alidropship plugin?
Thanks .

Mar

Hello.
I have few product added manually to woocommerce store without alidropship plugin. I have found the same products in aliexpress.
I want to add the reviews from aliexpress to those products. I am adding url link to supplier tab in product url field and saving the supplier.
Then i want to update reviews but its nothing happening, its keeps just updating.
Anyone knows how to add reviews to products from ali without first importing them by alidropship plugin?
Thanks .
Reviews can be imported in Admin>Alidropship Woo>Import Reviews, but only for products that are imported from AliExpress by the plugin.

1581953258372.png