Importing Reviews - Rembrandt or Michelangelo

Is anyone using either of these themes and able to import reviews? The tabs on the Product pages each end in a hashtag; #details, #shipping, #specifics, but the review tab ends in #details and links to details.
On Davinci theme this tab is #box-review and some items do have reviews. Davinci theme seems to import ok.
As far as I can see the Rembrandt or Michelangelo demo themes do not have reviews and the Revues tab ends in #details and links to details.
My site is using Rembrandt and so far I am not able to import revues and the revues tab links to details anyway.
Has anybody been able to fix or work around this? Is/was there a theme update at some point? Not having reviews clearly is a big deal and sadly I am suspending this project for now. Comments anyone??

So, I was able to find 2 sites using Michelangelo theme that have reviews and see that 'reviews' tab jumps to bottom of Details page, so it seems the reviews tab is coded correctly. Only difference I see is the line above the href code for the tab : <li role="presentation" class="active"> on those sites and on my site and demo sites class is not active. Not sure if this is the issue. Will reach out to admin for help.

Thank you Victoria, Sometimes the obvious answer is one we don't see. There was a conflicting plugin which is now shut off and reviews can be imported. Five Stars for Alidropship team.

Minhaz

Hello I have also failed to import reviews. I use Micheal angelo theme. How to import reviews. Is there any trick?

Hello @Minhaz - we de activated plugins that are not being used, Optinmonster, Mojo, maybe one other. Word press includes a few plugins that can be de activated. Try this and good luck. - john

Seems there are some comments deleted from this thread.
I also have an issue with importing reviews, using Michelangelo theme.
Was there a solution presented? Does a specific plugin need deactivation?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Seems there are some comments deleted from this thread.
I also have an issue with importing reviews, using Michelangelo theme.
Was there a solution presented? Does a specific plugin need deactivation?
Hello , as it was said before:
"... we de activated plugins that are not being used, Optinmonster, Mojo, maybe one other. Word press includes a few plugins that can be de activated. ..."

if it doesn't help you - we need more information to understand what is your issue about.

Hello,

I don't have any of these installed. I remember previously I was able to upload reviews but recently I have installed the following two plugins: Yoast SEO and WP Super Cache. I've read on the forums that both should be compatible with AliDropship. So not sure where the issue comes from. When I try to upload the reviews the plugin just starts loading indefinitely until I have to refrsesh the page or exit.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I don't have any of these installed. I remember previously I was able to upload reviews but recently I have installed the following two plugins: Yoast SEO and WP Super Cache. I've read on the forums that both should be compatible with AliDropship. So not sure where the issue comes from. When I try to upload the reviews the plugin just starts loading indefinitely until I have to refrsesh the page or exit.
Could you PM me please your domain name and WordPress login and password. We will check it out.

Hello,

For what its worth, I had an issue with WP SuperCache about 2 years ago when using an either Aliplugin or it may have been another plugin for importing Amazon products, I don't remember. De-activating did not fix the issue but DELETING did. This plugin leaves 'hooks' in place even when not activated. Try this it may help
-john

I have aliplugin and WP supercache install and have the same issue. Do you recommend me to delete it?

Look forward to your reply.