Importing Reviews on Wordpress from Selliva and Aliexpress Issues

Hello,

I tried adding products to my store from Sellvia and Aliexpress. However, the reviews will not import. I have tried to set the preference for the reviews. I chose up to 40 reviews, from just the US and Canada with a 4 star rating and up and I enabled reviews and images and for the images to be uploaded to the server. However, the progress for the review upload stays at 0% an hour later with no results. I even tried to import the reviews per product alone, but nothing still loads. Does anyone else have an issue with importing reviews? Are they done manually?

If anyone would help me with this, I would really appreciate it!

chris37

Hello,

I tried adding products to my store from Sellvia and Aliexpress. However, the reviews will not import. I have tried to set the preference for the reviews. I chose up to 40 reviews, from just the US and Canada with a 4 star rating and up and I enabled reviews and images and for the images to be uploaded to the server. However, the progress for the review upload stays at 0% an hour later with no results. I even tried to import the reviews per product alone, but nothing still loads. Does anyone else have an issue with importing reviews? Are they done manually?

If anyone would help me with this, I would really appreciate it!

1) Clean cache (all lever cache)

Try again

2) reinstall alidropship chrome extension and reauthorizate it to aliexpress .