Importing Reviews not working

ofuroinu

Hi Ali Plugin developers.

I have been trying many many times importing reviews always stop before 18 - 25% if select all categories and using chrome with ali logged in.
Why this is happening. Computer remained on whole night same result. Been trying for days. Can someone fix this bug.

Christina

Administrator

I have been trying many many times importing reviews always stop before 18 - 25% if select all categories and using chrome with ali logged in.
Why this is happening. Computer remained on whole night same result. Been trying for days. Can someone fix this bug.

Hello, ofuroinu! Please make sure that you have enough space on your server.

ofuroinu

Hello, ofuroinu! Please make sure that you have enough space on your server.

10GB I have free.
Tried All Categories failed at 10%
Tried Each category reach 60%
Tried Per product success 100% -- Tested again failed. Only some products

Hmm you have the answer my dear.

Last edited:

Jess

Hey, i just tested but without the review images option as i don't use those and had no issues at all.

Have you checked in your hosting control panel/stats/error logs etc or asked your host if it is on their end? Some host pretty much cripple you on the backend with very limited resources.

Tried Per product success 100%
Sounds like it from what you show here.

ofuroinu

Hey, i just tested but without the review images option as i don't use those and had no issues at all.

Have you checked in your hosting control panel/stats/error logs etc or asked your host if it is on their end? Some host pretty much cripple you on the backend with very limited resources.

Sounds like it from what you show here.

How should I ask them?

danicrqa

Hi, I have the same problem since the update of the alidropship plugin, the product update gets stuck, the reviews and the bulk update too. Weird thing is it seems to be working on the background but it shows no progress ( gets stuck on 1%).

Christina

Administrator
10GB I have free.
Tried Per product success 100% -- Tested again failed. Only some products
Hmm you have the answer my dear.

Hi, I have the same problem since the update of the alidropship plugin, the product update gets stuck, the reviews and the bulk update too. Weird thing is it seems to be working on the background but it shows no progress ( gets stuck on 1%).

Please PM me your domain name and WP login details. We will check the issue. Thank you!

ofuroinu

Please PM me your domain name and WP login details. We will check the issue. Thank you!

Hi Christina

I have contacted Siteground customer service and they have adjusted dynamic timeout htc for my site, and they let me try again.
Will update you all how to goes. Otherwise I will have to come to russia with alibaba ceo. haha