Importing providers doesn't work for me

Hello everyone. I do not know if it is something general, but I have a problem for a few days with the section of importing suppliers. I put the supplier's code, and it loads the number of articles it has, but I don't get the supplier's categories. So I can't download the products of a specific category from the provider. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

1608132357517.png

chris37

Hello everyone. I do not know if it is something general, but I have a problem for a few days with the section of importing suppliers. I put the supplier's code, and it loads the number of articles it has, but I don't get the supplier's categories. So I can't download the products of a specific category from the provider. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

View attachment 13806
Supplier code? Do you have the supplier add-on of alidropship?

It should look like this

Captura3_LI.jpg

I see it like this

Captura2_LI.jpg

I always use the same providers and they did not fail me, they loaded the categories well. Now I do not get the categories.

chris37

It should look like this

View attachment 13815

I see it like this

View attachment 13816

I always use the same providers and they did not fail me, they loaded the categories well. Now I do not get the categories.
They have update the alidropship plugin. Maybe something go wrong there if was working before . @George Murdasov can you have a look here please.

@José Maria if you can tell me What plugin did you use for you put the menus categories icon ? The look very nice!

They have update the alidropship plugin. Maybe something go wrong there if was working before . @George Murdasov can you have a look here please.

@José Maria if you can tell me What plugin did you use for you put the menus categories icon ? The look very nice!
The plugin for the icons is WP Menu Icons, it's going great. I updated aliplugin a few days ago, could it be because of this? reinstall it?

The icon is including in the plugin or you find them from somewhere else?
You must install the WP Menu Icon plugin. The icons are included in the plugin. To manage the complement, it is in appearance >> menu, and you are incorporating the categories of the menus from the product category to the menu structure. In each category you will get the symbol +, where the Menu icons will be displayed. I hope I've been helpful. And thanks for your help, see if they can solve it for me.

chris37

You must install the WP Menu Icon plugin. The icons are included in the plugin. To manage the complement, it is in appearance >> menu, and you are incorporating the categories of the menus from the product category to the menu structure. In each category you will get the symbol +, where the Menu icons will be displayed. I hope I've been helpful. And thanks for your help, see if they can solve it for me.
I already tag george on this thread.. so dont worry they support team are always very happy to help. Because of the difference time zone we have I don't know what time is gonna happen this. But is fast.

Georgy

View attachment 13806
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Fixed with the latest updates.

My apologies for inconvenience.

Regards,
George