importing products direct from AliExpress

Gadian

Assuming you import a product directly from AliExpress and the sale price by the AliExpress seller is $5. If this seller is selling the same product at the same $5 to the public, how do you sell at a profit if shoppers can buy this product directly from the same seller at $5 and the price at your store is greater than $5 after you apply the pricing formula? Your insights will be appreciated.
Thanks
Gadian

chris37

Assuming you import a product directly from AliExpress and the sale price by the AliExpress seller is $5. If this seller is selling the same product at the same $5 to the public, how do you sell at a profit if shoppers can buy this product directly from the same seller at $5 and the price at your store is greater than $5 after you apply the pricing formula? Your insights will be appreciated.
Thanks
Gadian
What exactly do you mean?
If you want to have a profit you sell it to your customers more expensive then you buy it.
If you buy it 5 you sell it 10.

Your customers they don't know your supplier and they never gonna find out if you play you cart correctly.

Gadian

What exactly do you mean?
If you want to have a profit you sell it to your customers more expensive then you buy it.
If you buy it 5 you sell it 10.

Your customers they don't know your supplier and they never gonna find out if you play you cart correctly.
Thanks for your reply.
My worry is that the shopper may search for the same product on Google and find that the product is only $5 from this AliExpress seller.

chris37

Thanks for your reply.
My worry is that the shopper may search for the same product on Google and find that the product is only $5 from this AliExpress seller.
Then how i say to you above . Play your cart correctly

If a customer search the products somewhere else then you didn't make your work right.

You have to develop and design your product page for you make your customer emotionally instant purchases your products.

Gadian

Then how i say to you above . Play your cart correctly

If a customer search the products somewhere else then you didn't make your work right.

You have to develop and design your product page for you make your customer emotionally instant purchases your products.
Ok. Thank you for your advice.