importing photos

rexton

I have the same problem. Where is the solution? Reading a lot of comments and I see is only frustrated people, like me. The Chrome extension doesn't work properly anymore. And the problem doesn't come from the quality of internet connection or many tabs opened in Chrome.

I think the development team should step in for a deep investigation. Thank you.

Direct Webstore

Reading a lot of comments
The Chrome extension doesn't work properly anymore.
Mine (on all 8 stores) and for many, many other people, it works just fine. How do you explain that? "Luck"? Of course not.

The explanation is simple. There is nothing wrong with the extension itself (obviously, if it works for me and many others) and that other factors like setups, 3rd party plugins and/or users who can't search, read and use solutions that are causing the problems. There is more than one thread on this with several causes of conflicts and the solutions. They are right there amongst all the "comments".

And it's not just this problem. I have seen this situation time and time again in this forum. That is, blaming a plugin, extension, theme, Wordpress, Woocommerce, whatever ... when it's actually a "user malfunction". Egos tend to make that cause get overlooked at times. lol ;)

Have you people REALLY searched for and tried all those solutions? Or are you waiting for someone else to search for them and post the links here? I often do that, but I'm getting a little tired of it. Or maybe some of you have searched and read but don't comprehend. Or are too lazy to follow certain troubleshooting measures like disabling all plugins one by one to find out if one of those are causing a conflict. etc etc.

I don't know.

Last edited:

Mar

I have the same problem. Where is the solution? Reading a lot of comments and I see is only frustrated people, like me. The Chrome extension doesn't work properly anymore. And the problem doesn't come from the quality of internet connection or many tabs opened in Chrome.

I think the development team should step in for a deep investigation. Thank you.
There are several thousand users of the extension. If it is the problem all these several thousand should have the same issue. The fact that it is happening only with you and a few other users mean there is something at your end that is not with other users. Use common sense, instead of blaming the extension, ask help from support@alidropship.com.

Direct Webstore

Last edited:
Guys, good morning from Dubai. I am new to woo and i am still learning. I am using flatsome as a theme. Question related to this topic or not.

But my challenge is also about photo imports.
When i import a product; all photos link to it are also imported. In alidropship orig (not woo version), this is not happening. Unless it is tick mark in the settings that is including in the import.

what i did for now is tick mark only the featured image and delete image when product is remove. Because it will import all even if its not featured image.

Hope this makes sense and you guys can help.

thank you!

Direct Webstore

what i did for now is tick mark only the featured image and delete image when product is remove.
Because it will import all even if its not featured image.
Hope this makes sense and you guys can help.
No. It doesn't make sense.
Question related to this topic or not.
No. It has nothing to do with this thread/topic.

Are you sure the actual non featured images are being imported to your hosting?
Or is it that they are showing ... but are hosted on Aliexpress?

Last edited:
First was, in the Product Images under General settings. All of them (featured, gallery, variation & product description) was not tick mark. I import 4 items. But i turn on delete all products when remove.

then i went to media and i saw lots of images from the item i have imported. So i went back and delete d products and d images were gone.

how it happend; i did not tick mark the options.

Mar

First was, in the Product Images under General settings. All of them (featured, gallery, variation & product description) was not tick mark. I import 4 items. But i turn on delete all products when remove.

then i went to media and i saw lots of images from the item i have imported. So i went back and delete d products and d images were gone.

how it happend; i did not tick mark the options.
Even if you did not tick featured, gallery, variation & product description, if you import products, images will appear in media folder marked with AliExpress logo, meaning it is not in the server. You turned on delete all images when remove, so the images were gone when you deleted the products. There is nothing unusual.

1580282429247.png