Importing of Order #

TexasPoolGuy

Hello,

I have noticed that after I auto place my order and buy the product off Aliexpress, most of the time the order doesn't automatically populate the order field and change it to processed. Is there a setting or something I am doing wrong? Also, once the order is shipped from Aliexpress, will Alidropship auto update the tracking ID and mark as shipped, or should I manually do this as I receive shipping confirmations?

Thank you in advance!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I have noticed that after I auto place my order and buy the product off Aliexpress, most of the time the order doesn't automatically populate the order field and change it to processed. Is there a setting or something I am doing wrong? Also, once the order is shipped from Aliexpress, will Alidropship auto update the tracking ID and mark as shipped, or should I manually do this as I receive shipping confirmations?

Thank you in advance!!
Hello, once you placed your order on AliExpress and paid it - order ID is automatically attached to your Store Order . Then you are able to see Get tracking ID button. If you don't have Order ID you can click Edit Order and Tracking ID button and manually insert Order number.
If you enabled option Mark orders as 'Shipped' in General Settings of AliDropship section the the status of the order will be automatically changed to 'Shipped' and 'Order shipped notification' will be sent to a client when tracking ID will be collected.

dezz

From my experience, it takes a couple of days for the status to be updated from "PAID" to "SHIPPED". My order took 2 days before update is reflected.

Hope this helps.

TexasPoolGuy

I've been manually changing it from PAID -> PROCESSED -> SHIPPED -> DELIVERED. I update this as I receive notifications from Aliexpress. I have found that sometimes Alidropship will auto update this stuff, but most of the time it won't auto update. I sometimes also have manually input the order the number after I order from aliexpress. I don't know if this is a scalable model, but its working for now.

kefaae

I got order number I send it to the customer. The problem is when he wanna tracking order it's not working... no result found