Importing not working

vonbates3

There's so many problems with this plug ins why?? I can't even get anywhere to finish setting up a store with products because you guys are making it very hard for us to do our work. It should be smooth to run this.

the_lyall

There's so many problems with this plug ins why?? I can't even get anywhere to finish setting up a store with products because you guys are making it very hard for us to do our work. It should be smooth to run this.

Myself and others have added this plugin to several sites and never had any problems. If you're having issues it could be (other) plugin or theme related, as every WooCommerce store is different in the features it has. If you're having specific issues then contact support through the chat on the AliDropshop homepage, they always reply quickly and have always answered any questions I've had. That way you'll get your issue resolved more quickly and efficiently than just complaining to other users on an open forum.

As you've resurrected an old thread about import issues I'm guessing that's what you're having a problem with, in which case contact support and they'll help you troubleshoot.