Importing not working

wattacarp

Is this a known issue, or it applies only to me?
This is how the imported products are looking like:
Screenshot 2024-03-17 163818.png

If it matters, I am using the Alidropship stand alone plugin (1.9.1.4) and the extension 3.0.0.60. It happens when I import in bulk or one by one.
Regards.

Reactions: kdb

Eva C

Hello, we have the same problem. We need import from product page on AliExpress and we are unable to do it. Everything is blank withouth data (variants, texts, photos). We need to import products, but we are unable at least two weeks now.

same problem to me and its happened almost a week ago. AD team, please fix this asap. latest update 1.9.1.5 does nothing and do a same problem.

Reactions: kdb
The same problem almost all products went into the draft. and if I reset the product, it removes the product URL and supplier-related info. It destroyed the whole website and SEO rankings. :mad:

@Yaros @Sergei Alidropship @Dimitriy Strekalov
try this

Before importing the product, please authorize the AliExpress API First.

To authorize your AliExpress API, please go to AliDropship (in the orange box) => AliExpress Login => click Login => Get Code => Sign in with your AliExpress account credentials => Authorize => copy the code => get back to your WordPress dashboard and paste it => click Code Verification. Done!

hope will solve the problem