Importing all items from a specific store

Ulros

Is it possible and I didn't see how?

If not than this is a suggestion. I found some stores with nice pis without store number etc and with nice text for the products I want to sell.

It is very time consuming to import all products one by one manually.

Please have a look into this ;-)
Thank you.

Simos

There isn't such functionality in the plugin yet. Maybe we'll see it in the future.

But the direct import is very functional, even if you have to import 50 products it won't take you more than half an hour.

If this sounds like too much work you have to bare in mind that you're running a store and that requires work, even in dropshipping.

Imagine having to take your own pictures and write descriptions for every product, now importing it automatically one-by-one doesn't sound too bad, does it?

Nevertheless it wouldn't be bad to have this feature!

Ulros

I totally agree that there is work and time to put into the store.

Importing for me means get all the items I am interested in into my import list. I am doing this normally manually. Then I review each and every article and edit the text, get rid of the "We luv Ya 4 buying with us" text, the prices, the pics I don't want...

Then I even think about blog posts and write them. So no, I don't think I click somewhere and all is done fully automated ;-)
I just think it would help to import all the articles of one shop and then do what I described before. During the manual input I seem to lose a session or whatever quite often because the article is not imported, even if it is showing that the import process is running. I have to close all aliexpress windows, go to the plugin and to start the manual import again. This is eating up some time as well.

:)

Yaros

Staff member
I totally agree that there is work and time to put into the store.

Importing for me means get all the items I am interested in into my import list. I am doing this normally manually. Then I review each and every article and edit the text, get rid of the "We luv Ya 4 buying with us" text, the prices, the pics I don't want...

Then I even think about blog posts and write them. So no, I don't think I click somewhere and all is done fully automated ;-)
I just think it would help to import all the articles of one shop and then do what I described before. During the manual input I seem to lose a session or whatever quite often because the article is not imported, even if it is showing that the import process is running. I have to close all aliexpress windows, go to the plugin and to start the manual import again. This is eating up some time as well.

:)
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to import products by stores.