Importing 10.000 products

Gogo

Hi,

I would like to import 10.000 products (lets say 1.000 best selling or so for each category) in bulk from Aliexpress. Is this possible with this plugin?

zebios

You have two options :
1- by using direct import which can takes ages
2- using the search feature from the dashboard and bulk import products

the two options don't fit your needs unforunately since the first option takes a lot of time and concentration on aliexpress website and the second option is even worse since you can duplicate products by using the bulk import option.

If i were you, i would been taken the first option, it's a time consuming but the results are garuanteed

Gogo

Hmm... I dont understand why is importing 10.000 products into store such a big deal (and i have a feeling that this is not something that has been tested by alidropship plugin and i will have ploblems with shop functionality).

The thing is that I have a merketing plan, but it will only work if i have very large amounts of products in the store.

destrovel

Hmm... I dont understand why is importing 10.000 products into store such a big deal (and i have a feeling that this is not something that has been tested by alidropship plugin and i will have ploblems with shop functionality).

The thing is that I have a merketing plan, but it will only work if i have very large amounts of products in the store.

Creating a dropship store capitalizes on the fact that you will display trust and expertise as compared to Aliexpress.
If you simply copy/paste 10.000 products without rewriting the descriptions you'll be another Aliexpress, except:
- You don't have their marketing budget
- You'll have higher prices
- You'll have fewer products

But who knows, maybe we've missed some critical new idea you have. ADS certainly allows you to add 10k products.
Go for it, and share your story!