Imported Variable products duplicated into simple products

pearstar

Hello,

Let say Aliexpress product has 5 different colors, 10 different sizes. Instead of importing that product as 1 variable product would it be possible to import it into 5 separate (simple) products.

Would be awesome.

orimond

Hello,

Let say Aliexpress product has 5 different colors, 10 different sizes. Instead of importing that product as 1 variable product would it be possible to import it into 5 separate (simple) products.

Would be awesome.

Hi there, i did ask this question too.. i was advised to duplicate the product in the product page. But im not sure if i do that, will i still get the product updates, stock updates, pricing updates in future from the plugin? Hopefully the moderator can assist us in this.

Elfstone

I believe that in original plugin there is an option to make a simple product from variants. I hope that this function will be in woo version also.

orimond

I believe that in original plugin there is an option to make a simple product from variants. I hope that this function will be in woo version also.
Oh it can be done with the original plugin? In that case i really hope they can create the function for the Woo plugin too. Currently my product is a bit messy. E.g if i filter out 1 variation and discard the rest, i can't import the same product anymore because we can only import once. Also, if i were make a simple product out of 20 variations, i have to duplicate 20 times. And if i filter every variation into a simple product, it will also be difficult to trace back the supplier. Also, it may affect the product updates, pricing updates etc etc. Will it not?
I hope the administrator and moderator can shed some light on this.