Imported Products Do Not Show Updated Price

Harshad

Updated the plugin (wordpress) to latest version and now when I import products from aliexpress, the prices are same as aliexpress. When I do an update, it updates all old products but not the ones I imported today.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Updated the plugin (wordpress) to latest version and now when I import products from aliexpress, the prices are same as aliexpress. When I do an update, it updates all old products but not the ones I imported today.
It seems that you have empty fields in Product Options -> Supplier , please make sure you have the latest version of AliDropship plugin 0.9.13.2. If you do have this version - please deactivate and activate plugin, clean a cache and reimport products that couldn't be updated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Products are out of stock on aliexpress but plugin not update in my website and having issues on price markup formula
Please check a Supplier section in Product Options. If there are missing information - make sure you have the latest version of Plugin 0.9.13.2 and If you do have this version - please deactivate and activate plugin, clean a cache and reimport products that couldn't be updated.

Benades

Does Alidropship import and then display the product price? I've imported my products and have set up default pricing profiles but when I publish the products there is no price on the product page? Do I have to manually add the price in woocommerce? It is a clean install of wordpress, alidropship and the theme.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Does Alidropship import and then display the product price? I've imported my products and have set up default pricing profiles but when I publish the products there is no price on the product page? Do I have to manually add the price in woocommerce? It is a clean install of wordpress, alidropship and the theme.

Please make sure you install AliDropship Woo plugin with WooCommerce and WooCommerce theme.

Not an original AliDropship plugin with its themes: DaVinci, Michelangelo, Rembrandt.