Imported product stock variation not updating

mjonutz

Hi,

Yesterday, one client bought a product variation. When I placed the order automatically, I received an error that the variation no longer exists. When I view the product on Aliexpress, I was redirected to a 404 not found page. So the imported product no longer exists and yet on my website is available to purchase. I had to refund the order...

Today, another client bought a product, which exists on Aliexpress but that particular variation, no. Same scenario, I had to refund the money.

This is not acceptable, I am loosing clients. Why the imported products are not updating correctly the stock levels..., if the product is invalid on Ali, then make it impossible to buy... Why did I pay this plugin for??

I am looking forward for a solution, an advice.

chris37

Hi,

Yesterday, one client bought a product variation. When I placed the order automatically, I received an error that the variation no longer exists. When I view the product on Aliexpress, I was redirected to a 404 not found page. So the imported product no longer exists and yet on my website is available to purchase. I had to refund the order...

Today, another client bought a product, which exists on Aliexpress but that particular variation, no. Same scenario, I had to refund the money.

This is not acceptable, I am loosing clients. Why the imported products are not updating correctly the stock levels..., if the product is invalid on Ali, then make it impossible to buy... Why did I pay this plugin for??

I am looking forward for a solution, an advice.
First personal i will have try to find the products from other suppliers and send to the customers . You are already get paid so you just find the product from other suppliers and send it.

The autoupdate happen once a day. They aliexpress suppliers possible make the change in that time frame.

also if you make any manual change on attributes or variation in your site is possible you broke the connection of those products from aliexpress.