Imported Dimensions Control

BapaJon61

Hey there!

After importing a product, I go to "edit product" and in the variables area I edit the dimensions (LxWxH and Weight). Since the dimensions from aliexpress is in cm & kg and my site is in Inches & lbs, I have to manually convert the dimensions. Please see pics.

I update / save / etc. and then check the "Additional Information" on my live site and the dimensions have not changed. So when on aliexpress an item says it is 25cm long... on my site it says it is 25 inches long when it should say 9.84 inches.

Is there a work around for this?

Thanks,
Jon

Attachments

• dimensions1.JPG
    dimensions1.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
  • dimensions2.JPG
    dimensions2.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 10

G-One

Hey there!

After importing a product, I go to "edit product" and in the variables area I edit the dimensions (LxWxH and Weight). Since the dimensions from aliexpress is in cm & kg and my site is in Inches & lbs, I have to manually convert the dimensions. Please see pics.

I update / save / etc. and then check the "Additional Information" on my live site and the dimensions have not changed. So when on aliexpress an item says it is 25cm long... on my site it says it is 25 inches long when it should say 9.84 inches.

Is there a work around for this?

Thanks,
Jon

Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Dimensions unit

BapaJon61

Hi G-One,

Thanks for your reply. Yah.. I do realize that I can change that setting... but was looking for ability to edit the actual numbers... if I was so inclined.
It's odd that in the "edit product variables" area that there is that input area for dimensions... but it does nothing on the live page.

However, simply changing the settings to metric would probably make life easier.

Thanks again,
Jon