IMPORTANT: PayPal integration changes

Jaycee

Good day, how can i test the new paypal integration? i have just recopied the client id and secret API on my new plugin..thanks in advance

denicocc

I have switched to REST API. Is it okay for me to do do?
I tried the NVP/SOAP API method above but I can't find the settings in my Paypal account.

yr219

Hi Victoria, we recently updated the alidropship plugin to v.1.1.16, do we still need to do the above step to get REST API to use paypal or it will work fine with classic api? please confirm. Also in v.1.1.16, Paypal express checkout is still not available. When would it be available?
1556086484232.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria, we recently updated the alidropship plugin to v.1.1.16, do we still need to do the above step to get REST API to use paypal or it will work fine with classic api? please confirm. Also in v.1.1.16, Paypal express checkout is still not available. When would it be available?
View attachment 8804
The latest version of plugin is 1.6.16: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
There are 2 integrations available : classic and new one. You can use the classic without changing anything. Express check-out will be available later .

axiom786

How can we know that we are using the latest UPdated Ad ons purchased/or Free installed on our Website, please???
As for the Original Alidropship Plugin.. i am getting it Regularly and there is a means to test the Latest Updated...

Direct Webstore

Good day, how can i test the new paypal integration? i have just recopied the client id and secret API on my new plugin..thanks in advance
Setup a Paypal sandbox environment (See Paypal docs) ... or simply import a cheap product for about 20c and buy it for yourself via Paypal.

Mar

How can we know that we are using the latest UPdated Ad ons purchased/or Free installed on our Website, please???
As for the Original Alidropship Plugin.. i am getting it Regularly and there is a means to test the Latest Updated...
You have this habit of posting questions not related to the thread.