Import to alidropship

Stuart Gibson

I'm finding it hard to import products productively, to both alidropship and aliwoo plugins.
Using the mass import from aliexpress searches, the imported items sometimes appear on my import list, most times it does not.

Lots of times the progress bar for importing items does not move and stays at 0-5%.

When importing items using the import products screen from the plugin, it does not import any items.

This leaves me to import single products from the aliexpress website.
The import button at the top of the screen does not import any products, it only loads but not import them.

Using the Edit button is the only way I can import, which can be very time consuming, as mass importing the items I want is more practical, as I can edit and publish the products afterwards.

Has any of the staff or members any help on settings I need to change?

Andre Costa

I am having the same issue (I will open a separate thread for this issue, so you can quantify how many of us are having trouble).
The import option stopped at 38% (at 18/48 images imported).

I have cleared cache and cookies and restarted the browser.
I have the latest version of WP, Divi Theme, and Alidropship Plugin.

I am also facing the issue that I cannot stop the plugin from trying to import the remaining 30 items, and I cannot manually import anything else - the Chrome Extension button does not show on any more items.

Please, look into this and advise. Thank you.