Import same product 2 times

DanielM

Hi!

How i can import a product from ali 2 times? I tried but the 2nd time the product is not appearing in Import List. I need this because in some product pages from ali are shown more different products, and i wanna split them into different products on my website. Sorry for my english, i hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say.

Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi!

How i can import a product from ali 2 times? I tried but the 2nd time the product is not appearing in Import List. I need this because in some product pages from ali are shown more different products, and i wanna split them into different products on my website. Sorry for my english, i hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say.

Thank you!
Hello , you may do this using 'Duplicate' option: https://alidropship.com/codex/can-i-customize-or-change-products/
upload_2017-5-30_12-35-27.png

DanielM

I think i have an old version of the plugin, i can't see the Duplicate option. Can you please tell me how i can automatically update to a newer version (i'm afraid to update manually because i may broken something)? Thank you! @Victoria Kudryashova

DanielM

So if i will delete the old plugin and install the new version nothing will chance? I Can't update with any of the ways on the link you gave me.