Import Reviews Translate not working!? "The Dev team SUCKS!" for over-prices plugin.

Bmuzammil

Import Reviews - Translate not working!? "The Dev team SUCKS!"

is there anything working properly in this plugin and lacks so many features that should be available to make life easy but none exist!?

The development teams is not improving the plugin as fast as they should. The plugin is priced so high yet the development is stupendously slow and unreliable.

chris37

is there anything working properly in this plugin and lacks so many features that should be available to make life easy but none exist!?

The development teams is not improving the plugin as fast as they should. The plugin is priced so high yet the development is stupendously slow and unreliable.
What do you mean?

i have no issue with the translate review…
Did it happened after the later alidropship plugin update?

Georgy

HI! My name is George. I'm the tech product manager of AliDropship Woo. It is unfortunate that you are unsatisfied with our software.

Let me, please explain to you about Import Reviews feature. We do not translate reviews. We import existing reviews using AliExpress translation. For example, check the screenshot below. I have chosen translation to English. But still, some of the reviews are not translated:
1635493811235.png

To import any data from AliExpress, we are using Extension, not AliExpress API. Once AliExpress changes its platform (for example switching data format), we have to follow their changes. That is why some features are working unstable, but we are trying hard to fix them ASAP. If you have any issues, please send all info to our support team. We will investigate it and resolve it.

support@alidropship.com

Our plugin is going as a one-time payment with lifetime support, so we think that price is reasonable.

Best regards,
George

There are a bunch of translator plugins. When choosing, you should pay attention not only to its functionality, but also to the reputation of the development team and their support. I also used english assignment help before, found https://essays.edubirdie.com/english-assignment-help for this. This is when there were no such translators yet. Of course it was hard before.
Tools are not eternal, everything breaks over time.

Last edited: