Import Reviews - AliDropship Woo version 0.8.4 - import limit appears to be broken

peebee10

Updated to AliDropship Woo V0.8.4 today.

It would appear that the Import Review function that limits the amount of reviews imported per product may now be malfunctioning?

I set the limit to 80 reviews per product - it imported ALL of them. Some being over 1,000+ reviews.

After 10k review imports and no end in sight, I closed everything down and started again. Same result - no limit on reviews imported.

Apart from the time involved, this process also puts huge strain on the server resources. Perhaps it needs to be looked at? Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Updated to AliDropship Woo V0.8.4 today.

It would appear that the Import Review function that limits the amount of reviews imported per product may now be malfunctioning?

I set the limit to 80 reviews per product - it imported ALL of them. Some being over 1,000+ reviews.

After 10k review imports and no end in sight, I closed everything down and started again. Same result - no limit on reviews imported.

Apart from the time involved, this process also puts huge strain on the server resources. Perhaps it needs to be looked at? Thanks.
Hello, I checked on one product , filtered by quantity Up to 100 and it was imported 109 reviews. This is a proper result , because UP to 100 is approximate number which could be a little bit more or less.

1521793135018-png.3472 (1366×728) - Google Chrome 2018-03-23 14.20.07.png

peebee10

Sorry Victoria but that doesn't look like my copy of the AliDropship Woo plugin that I am using ~ V0.8.4? I gather that is the stand alone version of AliDropship you are using?

Mine imported around 1,000 reviews for those items that had that many reviews and into the hundreds for other products with less reviews.
reviews2.jpgreviews.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sorry Victoria but that doesn't look like my copy of the AliDropship Woo plugin that I am using ~ V0.8.4? I gather that is the stand alone version of AliDropship you are using?

Mine imported around 1,000 reviews for those items that had that many reviews and into the hundreds for other products with less reviews.
View attachment 3475View attachment 3476

We have the same plugin - I made a screenshot of a product page. Reviews section.
Can you make a screenshot of your imported reviews? have you checked a quantity of imported reviews in a particular product?

peebee10

OK, I was referring to bulk import of Reviews from the actual AliDropship Woo Plugin rather than importing by individual product.

This screenshot below is of one individual product page after a bulk import of reviews.

That particular product has 13,000+ reviews on AliExpress. 1,051 were imported into the Woocommerce product on the site

reviews3.jpg

3,467 Reviews were imported for a total of 22 products - before I closed it down and stopped it.

reviews4.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
OK, I was referring to bulk import of Reviews from the actual AliDropship Woo Plugin rather than importing by individual product.

This screenshot below is of one individual product page after a bulk import of reviews.

That particular product has 13,000+ reviews on AliExpress. 1,051 were imported into the Woocommerce product on the site

View attachment 3477

3,467 Reviews were imported for a total of 22 products - before I closed it down and stopped it.

View attachment 3478
Ok, let me check on your end, please send me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.