Import products

franka46

is there a way to import products like with dropshipme plugin ?
Ali forced me to use chrome browser which i refuse .
Is there another simple way to import products .
I still want to sell my shop "jolinta.com"

Last edited:

franka46

Typical forum ,BS comments
Again for the genuine members

Is there a way to import products like with dropshipme plugin ?????????????????????????????
Ali forced me to use chrome browser which i refuse .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there another simple way to import products .?????????????????????????????????????????????????
I still want to sell my shop "jolinta.com" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Direct Webstore

Is there a way to import products like with dropshipme plugin ?????????????????????????????
No.
DropshipMe is now built-in to Alidropship as a premium feature. After using the first 50 free imports, you just pay for more. There is no other free way apart from the "normal" way by using the Chrome Extension.

Ali forced me to use chrome browser which i refuse .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK. Upgrade to use the premium built-in DropshipMe function more. The Chrome Extension is an integral part of the Alidropship system. It's the "normal" way of importing products.

The built-in DropshipMe is a premium feature that must be paid for. The Chrome Extension is the normal part of the system. Refusing to use one part of the system is just as bad as not using the system at all. Your only other option is to move to another system, like Shopify/Oberlo. Although there is a danger of there being things you refuse to use there too. Oberlo uses a Chrome Extension too.

Is there another simple way to import products .?????????????????????????????????????????????????
No. Importing via the Chrome browser is the simplest way ... and it is quite simple and convenient to use.

I still want to sell my shop "jolinta.com" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck.

;)

Last edited:

franka46

No.
DropshipMe is now builtin to Alidropship. After using the first 50 free imports, you just pay for more. There is no other free way apart from using the Chrome Extension.

OK. Upgrade to use the builtin DropshipMe function more.

No. Importing via the Chrome browser is the simplest way. And it is quite simple and convenient to use.

Good luck.

;)
Thanks ..can anybody explain why Ali went into bed with Chrome ? Shouldnt they at least respect their shop owners the choice between browsers/
i dont want shopify ,,I want out alltogether ..too busy with domaining

Direct Webstore

can anybody explain why Ali went into bed with Chrome ?
Alidropship is only one of many many plugins/services that make their own Chrome extensions. Oberlo, Jungle Scout, Helium 10, Wordpress, Woocommerce the list goes on. They make them for convenience and to increase productivity, not to have nocturnal copulations with Chrome.

i dont want shopify
It uses a Chrome Extension too. (With Oberlo)

Shouldnt they at least respect their shop owners the choice between browsers/
You want them to make multiple extensions for multiple browsers, right? Maybe they will eventually. In the meantime, I don't see any problem in using Chrome. I also have Firefox installed but I use that for other things. Hardly worth complaining about in my opinion.

,I want out alltogether
I think that's for the best. Just give it up. This sort of business requires flexibility, tolerance, patience and adaptability, among a list of other things.

Good luck with your next venture.

:)

Last edited:

franka46

Alidropship is only one of many many plugins/services that make their own Chrome extensions. Oberlo, Jungle Scout, Helium 10, Wordpress, Woocommerce the list goes on. They make them for convenience and to increase productivity, not to have nocturnal copulations with Chrome.

It uses a Chrome Extension too. (With Oberlo)

You want them to make multiple extensions for multiple browsers, right? Maybe they will eventually. In the meantime, I don't see any problem in using Chrome. I also have Firefox installed but I use that for other things. Hardly worth complaining about in my opinion.

I think that's for the best. Just give it up. This sort of business requires flexibility, tolerance, patience and adaptability, among a list of other things.

Good luck with your next venture.

:)
Thanks ..im too busy with my domain business atm ...if you happen to know anybody who wants to start a store ,then I am prepaired to let it go cheap.