Import product variable to divide

Thordesign

Hello,

I have installed Alidropship on my Woocommerce store and I was wondering about the variable products I import.
I would like if possible to be able to import all the variables of a product in a single product.
For example: I have a red t-shirt product with several color variables. I would like to divide its variables into a single product. Red shirt, blue shirt...and that I can of course work each description of these products. This is the complexity of the thing, I saw several plugins that allowed to divide the variables of a product into several product sheets but it was impossible to change their title as well as their description and meta ...

Thanks for your help

chris37

Hello,

I have installed Alidropship on my Woocommerce store and I was wondering about the variable products I import.
I would like if possible to be able to import all the variables of a product in a single product.
For example: I have a red t-shirt product with several color variables. I would like to divide its variables into a single product. Red shirt, blue shirt...and that I can of course work each description of these products. This is the complexity of the thing, I saw several plugins that allowed to divide the variables of a product into several product sheets but it was impossible to change their title as well as their description and meta ...

Thanks for your help
Helo @Thordesign,

Sometimes, the simplest answer to a complicated question is the best. To achieve this, try duplicating the product as many times as you have variation products, and then delete all other color variations. By doing so, you will end up with many single products duplicated as many times as the number of variation products you have now.

Regards
Chris

Thordesign

With a little (a lot) delay I wanted to thank you. Indeed sometimes the simplest and best answer!
However, when you end up with a product with 30 variables, it's a lot to delete manually knowing that you want to keep only one. A plugin allowing the deletion of variables while keeping one?

Thanks again !