Import Product Issue

Arnaldo

Hi new customer here.

1/ I have confugured my store and woocommerce

2/ Installed your Alidropship Woo Plugin

3/ Installed the Alidropship Chrome Extension

4/ Have the two tabs side by side (site/Aliexpress)

Problem : when i click the "Import Products" tab on my site admin and import a product in AliExpress :

- I see the import animation going on on Aliexpress Tab

But no products are added on Woocommerce side on my site...

But all images ARE IMPORTED in the media tab of wordpress.

BUT NO PRODUCTS ARE SHOWN ON WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT TAB.

Also contrary to what your videos show, i can't see AliExpress from "INSIDE" my site like this short video :

Have i done something wrong ?

Hope to have a quick answer, i do this for client and have to work fast.

PS : i work on a local site with ioncube loader installed and php 7.0.19

Regards.

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Also i see there is 2 versions of your plugin on chrome dated from july 2017 and called pro.

I have the first one.

Which one should i take ?

What's the differences between the 2 ?

Instructions are not very clearly detailed.

Arnaldo

I used both chrome extensions normal and pro.

Results are exactly the same : product picture are uploading, but NO product loaded pn Woocommerce side.

Very disappointing for a fisrt start, i hope you'll have a quick fix for this very soon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Also i see there is 2 versions of your plugin on chrome dated from july 2017 and called pro.

I have the first one.

Which one should i take ?

What's the differences between the 2 ?

Instructions are not very clearly detailed.
Hello, you can upload the latest version of plugin here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
you need to have a domain name and also please have a look at out system requirements: https://alidropship.com/codex/2-system-requirements/
you can PM me your domain name and WP login and password - I will check it out from my side.

Arnaldo

Hi back again.

But is it possible to test it locally ? I use MAMP on Mac never had a problem so far with other plugins.

Usually i always test all my sites locally and not on live server directly, wich is pretty common.

I downloaded last version of Aliwoo ioncube (installed), still the same.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi back again.

But is it possible to test it locally ? I use MAMP on Mac never had a problem so far with other plugins.

Usually i always test all my sites locally and not on live server directly, wich is pretty common.

I downloaded last version of Aliwoo ioncube (installed), still the same.
It doesn't work at localhost :(

Arnaldo

;-( but MAMP tricks localhost to emulate domainname... (without http://)

I mean i don't want to develop my site online.... I think there is a turnaround on MAMP/XAMP to add my real domain name. Will try.

Another stuff : Is there any way to choose different "Warehouse locations" on AliExpress with Alidropship ?

Because some sellers can ship directly from EU, how to manage that ?

Regards.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
;-( but MAMP tricks localhost to emulate domainname... (without http://)

I mean i don't want to develop my site online.... I think there is a turnaround on MAMP/XAMP to add my real domain name. Will try.

Another stuff : Is there any way to choose different "Warehouse locations" on AliExpress with Alidropship ?

Because some sellers can ship directly from EU, how to manage that ?

Regards.
I think there is no such option even on AliExpress to filter products by their warehous location :)

Arnaldo

No turnaround for localhost ? I mean as long as ioncube is installed what prevent it to work locally ?

On MAMP PRO i can put fake url (domain names) like this : yourdomain.com (without www.)

I know you want to protect your script from multiple installs but it's not practical to develop directly on live server.

Can it work locally using dynamic dns so i can put my localsite accessible from the internet ?

Arnaldo

So what does it imply ?

Let's say i want that product to be added on my store ? Default warehouse will be China only ?

Arnaldo

I don't have this drop down menu on Ali, i have boxes instead, i will check it's seems great if possible.

Thanks Hameed.

higashi

@Yaros: I am using the latest Alidropship Version 0.9.13.2, it seems importing products has issue, there is no supplier info (check attached screenshot), therefore sale price cannot be applied formula, sale price is just same as Aliexpress price.
Please help to check and feedback.

Attachments

• no supplier info.png
    no supplier info.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Yaros: I am using the latest Alidropship Version 0.9.13.2, it seems importing products has issue, there is no supplier info (check attached screenshot), therefore sale price cannot be applied formula, sale price is just same as Aliexpress price.
Please help to check and feedback.
Please deactivate and activate AliDropship plugin , clean a cache and try to import product once again. It should work!

higashi

Please deactivate and activate AliDropship plugin , clean a cache and try to import product once again. It should work!
Thank you! it worked!
However, tt should have that instruction somewhere to notice when upgrade plugin.
Recently, just a reminder, after upgrade other previous version plugin, our customers had issue to unable to make order, tried to pay via paypal but not successful, order status were "abandoned". I think it is fixed with recently versions, but we already lost some orders.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you! it worked!
However, tt should have that instruction somewhere to notice when upgrade plugin.
Recently, just a reminder, after upgrade other previous version plugin, our customers had issue to unable to make order, tried to pay via paypal but not successful, order status were "abandoned". I think it is fixed with recently versions, but we already lost some orders.
You don't need to deactivate and activate it usually. But in this case you need to do this to make it work. By the way not everybody has this issue.